Thursday, December 18, 2014

The Crafty Pickle "Elf Book"

So so so in love with this flat flair From The Crafty Pickle ...this is some of the different flair I am going to be using in my "Elf on a Shelf" album!!! 
For documenting in my album I will be using the Whimsical December "Real" glitter flair HERE for the different days of the week of the photos... but first I wanted to add a see through page with some fun embellishments along the side ..I punched some snow flakes from my leftover Pathfinders Collection from CTMH, added some Christmas Holiday Sequin from the etsy shop, and for sure the personalized Elf button flair to the front pocket!!!
 
Then on the first page I used the CTMH "Heartstrings" paper pack paper, mini calendar stamp,whimiscal december glitter flair, and the star stamp from artiste set.
 
On the third page I made a little pocket with the clear envelope from the stamp set and added Christmas Holiday sequin and a deer, Then on the top I added on of my "Elf on the shelf" personalized flair ...so cute!!!
I also added to this page the Red pattern color pop flair and some more of the wonderful sequin!!
 
 
 
Thanks for looking at my album!!!

0 comments: