Friday, December 5, 2014

Starting "Elf on the Shelf" with The Crafty Pickle

I am doing some prep work for my "Elf on a Shelf" album for my little one this year!!!
We just bought him so this is going to be fun this year with this cute little elf ...who knows what he is going to get into!!
I used an album that had red in it for the cute Elf and I used on this wooden piece Ranger silver super fine embossing powder ,next I added cork to the circle and with Black Stazon I used the star in the Artiste stamp set in the background. Next, I made a snowflake with the Pathfinder paper from Close to my Heart, backed the "Elf on the Shelf" flair with red cardstock that you can get in the store.



I started to make some fun cards to put in the "Elf" book and made this cute tree with the camera, red and elf on the shelf flair from the store. I also used Cricut Artbooking Collection stamps,some more of the Pathfinder Collection, the Christmas sequins, and then clear sequins that comes in the packaging!!! Here is a link to her Store

All these fun products were so fun to play with!!!

0 comments: