Thursday, December 18, 2014

BOAF December Kit fun!!!

For these two pages that I completed I got the best picture of Colton telling Santa what he wanted for the holidays ....this Santa was just fabulous!! He sang Christmas Carols, he recited a poem and took sooo much time with each child ...so great!!!
 And then I used the kit also with some Disney pictures that i had left from our last visit!!!
Check out the kit right HERE before they sell out!!!

Like I said in the last post I am addicted to this snow pen!!!
I added it to the chipboard piece , then heated it up, and then next spayed it with the mist in the kit ...super cool!!! I also saw these cute little trees on pinterest and cut them out of the paper and thought that would look great on this page ...and then I had to add more SNOW!!!

 
And then here is the close-up:

 
This last page I cut the chipboard in half and thought that it looked like part of Tomorrowland so I sprayed it blue and had it orbiting around my pictures of the signs!! Next, I spayed the glitter paper with the blue mist and let it drip down the paper ...so fun!!!

 
Please check back on Christmas Eve to see what I make with the leftovers!!!


0 comments: