Saturday, October 18, 2014

More October BOAF Kit pages!!!

This kit is made to make spooky pages ...so awesome!!!
Here is a link to the kit:
HERE
And then here is the page that I made with the kit also ... I painted the brick wall white and then added the crackle to the chipboard ...so cool and then I cut out fence, arrows and black flowers to add to this page and then cut some of the "bling" trip to put in the middle of the flowers.


Here is a close-up:
 
  
Next I decided to do a cat page with those cute little cats ...we just got a black cat...so I painted the background with some thinned out white paint and cut some words out and stars and added some of the crackle to the stars to make them stand out more ....

Here is a close-up:

Then I did one more Haunted Mansion page playing with the fun chipboard brick and layering of the papers and then cut out the titles and bats to finish off the page!!!

 And then here is the close-up:


0 comments: