Wednesday, October 8, 2014

BOAF Spooky OOky Kit

Love Love Love this kit ...so fun to make something different with!!1
And making fun ornaments for my cute little silver tree for Halloween!!!
I also cut strips out of the bling and added them to the tree, added the super cool flowers of orange and black and cut circles out and sewed them together to make a banner to hang in the tree!!
Here are some of the pictures from me making fun things for my tree.... gotta love Pintrest!!!

 
I made six different ornaments with the overlays ...I cut them up and then added embellishments from the kit ...i used the stickers and cut out different things from the pattern paper!!

 
Then I made these cute pumpkins ...i cut 4 inch by 1/2 inch paper strips and then put a brad at both ends and then fanned them out into a pumpkin and the cut leaves and added bling to the top!!
Thanks for looking at my cute little tree

1 comments:

Monique Liedtke said...

What a fun tree! Love the idea!