Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Technique Tuesday at BOAF!!!

I wanted to do something fun with this paste ...so I looked on Pinterest and found this cute idea!!! This is such a fun product to play with...be looking as to other techniques I use with this product as the month goes on!!!
Products I used:
Watercolor paper
Mist
Bo Bunny Gold Glitter Paste
September Kit
http://birdsofafeatherkitco.com/item_1293/September-2014-Kit.htm

First I taped the mask down with washi tape so it would not move

 

Next I added this wonderful glitter paste to the stencil and made sure it was put on evenly

 
Then I sprayed the mist and let it run down the page ...needs to puddle a little to make it run

 

And then here is the finished card ...had to use the fox ...he is just so cute!!!

 
And then here is the close-up of my card:

 
This was a fun technique to try!!! And can not wait to see what you do with this kit!!!

0 comments: