Thursday, September 25, 2014

"Crushing" on BOAF September kit

Totally "crushing" on all this Gold in the kit ....love love love it!!! Such fun colors to play around with and then oranges, greens, golds are for sure in my everyday pictures!!!
In this page I wanted to cut out and pop up the green chevron paper off the page and then stitch it back down and then another technique I wanted to try was adding white paint to the glitter paste to make it thicker and not translucent ...this was fun to play with!!!



And then here is a closeup of the page:
 
And then my second page that I did was after riding the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train I took a picture of their cottage and all the lovely greenery around their house ...I painted and used the glitter paste on the wooden leaves and then cut out and layered the leaves on the page!!!



Here is the close-up of the page:

 
And one more close-up:

 
Thanks for looking at my pages!!!


0 comments: