Saturday, September 20, 2014

Sparkle sparkle sparkle

Love love love all the fun gold to play with in this kit ...HERE is a link to the kit!!!
Such fun and refreshing colors!!!

Here is one of the pages that I did with this kit:

 
First I painted the letters yellow and then added the glitter paste on top of the letters and the other chipboard pieces ...so fun!!! Next I added to the background of the page a little glitter paste to draw your eye to other places on the page ...and yes I used some of my white water rafting pictures for this page!!!

Here is a close-up of the page:

 
Then for the other page that I did I wanted to add the gold stripe page to the top of my layout and then layer flowers down the side of the page ...then added a few dots of glitter paste to the bottom of the page to add the bling all over!!!

 

And then here is my close-up:


Thanks for looking at two of my pages!!!


0 comments: