Friday, February 6, 2015

Fun Flair for the Magic Kingdom!!

Flair flair and more flair!! I had so much fun using my flair from The Crafty Pickle to make these fun pages with some of my Disney photos!!!
HERE is a link to everything in the store ...you will love everything and she put fun sequin in every little bag ....so awesome!!!
I saw this flair in the store and knew exactly what page I was going to use the "D" for ...I took these pictures out the car window as we were driving into the park and had to think how I was going to scrap them???
But this awesome Disney themed flair was just perfect to go with the sign entering the park!!!

 And then here is the close-up of the cute flair:



 On this fun page that we took at the castle in the Magic Kingdom in Florida I had fun using some paste on this page and then adding the Watercolor hearts button flair on top of the Mickey ears and under the wood piece and then I added the "pop" of red to the page ...so I needed to add the word Magic to this page also ...love it!!!

Here are some of the close-ups:



 Thanks for looking at my work!!!


0 comments: