Sunday, February 1, 2015

February "Scrap it with a Song " Challenge

Hi guys....Here we are at February with two new wonderful songs....

The Rock Song is....
Little by Little - Oasis


The pop song is ...
Whenever - Shakira
In Scrap it with a song we have 2 challenges each month:
on the 1st of the month we give you a pop and a rock song as inspiration to create any kind of paper project (altered canvas, card, layout, ATC, art journal…)Here is a link to the challenge rules:
http://scrapitwithasong.blogspot.com/p/challenge-rules_9.html


And this is the page that I made for this months challenge:
 

 I had so much fun making this page from the title of the song and using some of my Disney pictures right as you start entering the park ...i tried ti take as many pictures as I could during our big adventure ..."Little by Little" ...

Here are my close-ups:

 

0 comments: