Friday, January 9, 2015

Some more "Crafty Pickle Flair" to start the new year!!!

Here is some new flair to start off the new year for me and some new paper to play with from Close to my Heart out of the new catalog December 2014- March 2015 Seasonal Expressions 1!!!
 This was so much fun to use the "Picture my Life" Hopscotch Scrapbooking Program on a scrapbooking page and layer it up with the "Heartstring" paper pack also from Close to my Heart to use the red and the fun turquoise in the collection ...both of these collections looks so wonderful together!!!

Here is my page that I completed:

 And then in the close-up you can see that I added Red Color "Pop" Flair , the star from the Artiste stamp set from Close to my Heart, Stuck on you Puffies and fun Winter sequin mix with a little Christmas Holiday Sequins
And then in the other close-up:
I added three different flair from the shop- Red Patterned Color Pop, Arrow Flair and Adoption  ...you can go check them out right HERE
Thanks for looking at my work!!!

0 comments: