Thursday, January 1, 2015

January Scrap it with a Song Challenge!!!

Hello everyone, first of all I want to wish everyone a very very very Happy New Year !!!!
 I hope lots of creativity is coming your way :-)
  And remember; you can use a lyric, a word, the video or maybe you like the cover of the single. Use anything that inspires you, but please tell us what your inspiration
was.                                                  

The Rock Song;  U2 "Unforgettable Fire"


 
You can find the link to the challenge right Here

And then here is my page:



I used the words from the title and then used the colors silver and gold that were in the lyrics of the song ....I thought that they went perfect with the picture that I just took of my in laws house the other day ...thanks for looking!!!

0 comments: