Thursday, October 3, 2013

October Scrap it with a song ..check out this album cover!!!

This challenge is all about using the album cover as your inspiration ...check this out and run with it ...soooo much fun!!!
Here is a link to the challenge:
scrap it with a song 
Here is the page that I did for this challenge:



 I used some old Halloween products that worked great for this challenge ....this was the first time I let my oldest dress scary because my little one get scared so easily ...so these pictures were perfect for this challenge ...the colors orange, green, black, and red I used from the album cover and the pumpkins and flag were also inspired from the awesome album cover ...loved it !!!

Use the Halloween colors, the movement, all the pumpkins, destruction (distress the page) ...







262

1 comments:

Susan Stringfellow said...

well scary album, but LOVE the page and interpretation! Love the older product because that was some of the best halloween stuff. Great layout!