Monday, October 21, 2013

Being Grateful.....

This is usually the time of year when we are “Grateful” for everything in our lives  …the people that mean the most… you look at the things around you and see what means the most!!! The definition of grateful is …. feeling or showing an appreciation of kindness; thankful. So I have decided to make some project life cards with my leftovers and take them with me when we visit our families for the Thanksgiving holiday and have them write on the cards what some of my family members are grateful for …..

 
All of the cards have their names on them and I used lots of fun products in the store …go check them out right here…. http://shop.whimsicaltwist.com/
 
And here is a close-up of some of my cards:
And here is another page that I made using these fun feathers ....love them!!!

And here is a close-up of those fun flowers:

0 comments: