Sunday, August 5, 2012

More pages from August kit ...


These colors were just soooo fun to play with ...love her kits!!! I ordered the extra paper and twine ...love both the extra pattern paper and all the wonderful colors of the twine ...sooo cool!!!
Here is a link :
http://birdsofafeatherkitco.com/item_72 ... -Paper.htm
http://birdsofafeatherkitco.com/item_72 ... -Twine.htm



I  added a quote from what the bug says to you while you are sitting during the show around the edge of the page and then I hand cut "Bug Eyes" and then strung the banner thru the twine (love that stuff!!)


Love my new little instant camera!!!



I  thought that I would try the technique cutting out the title right on the page and I like the way it turned out!!! I also took the packaging from the Studio Calico paperclips with wool bows and added my picture inside and added the confetti to the bottom. My oldest Zane loves Churros from anywhere ...this is about the only time he will come in the "Bugs Life" section of Disney because he knows where that churro cart is ...so yummy with the cinnamon and sugar!!!
Here is a cloe-up:

0 comments: