Thursday, July 26, 2012

Birds of a Feather Mini Album!!!

Here is a link to all the wonderful kits from Birds of a Feather   here ...you will love them!!!
I just loved these little hangers to hang all the wonderful twine I got in the kits and then the paperclips with the bows helped me attach them onto the line of twine ..I also make the black/red flower with the washi tape by tearing the pieces, attaching them to cardstock in a swirl and then twirling them into a flower...


























All this paper especially the Studio Calico paper with the note cards just screamed to me that it wanted to be a mini album ...so here is what I did ...we do alot of tailgating before the Houston Texans game, BBQ Cook-offs, and service our community ...so here are all the pages that I made ...thanks for looking!!!

















0 comments: