Thursday, April 14, 2011

How to make a fast Banner!!!

From this months kit that Jill sent me I received these two wonderful decorative pieces of paper and wanted to do something different with them so I decided to cut them up and make a banner with them ...so I had my handy engineer husband divided them out for me ...(he tried to tell me how to do it but I just batted my eyes at him and he marked them for me)



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So I cut both at the same time and then just trimmed the other piece a little smaller to fit inside the other one and then just punched holes at the top and made this cute little banner that is hanging in my scrap room ....





2 comments:

La Vikinga said...

Beautiful banner and a very good idea - thank you!

ruth said...

Super, super cute banner!! I would really love to try this. Maybe your hubby could mark mine too. :) LOL