Saturday, November 29, 2014

The Crafty Pickle Halloween Page!!

When you are trying to get a cute fast page of one of your trick or treaters ...here is a fun way to use the Pathfinder Paper pack with layering a few of the papers underneath your photo and then cutting little black circles under the Halloween button flair from The Crafty Pickle Shop to make them standout on the page!!
 Then I turned one of the flair into a badge for the "Best Costume Ever!!" award, then I scattered the Autumn sequins mix with small staples over the page and added the star stamp from the Close to my Heart stamp set Artiste. I also stamped the leaves with Brown Stazon and the used water colors to make the leaves match my page!!



Products used:
Pathfinder Paper Pack
halloween button flair
red patterned color pop flair
autumn sequins mix
Close to my Heart Stamp Artiste
Brown stazon, small stapler, paper trimmer,& foam mat from CTMH

And then here are the close-ups:

0 comments: