Sunday, August 17, 2014

So pretty kit from BOAF!!!

This kit is just so pretty that it is almost tooo much sweetness ...if that is even a word ...it should be for this kit!!! I had so much fun fussy cutting out all the beautiful flowers from this kit ...and all the bling ...love it all!!!
HERE is a link to the kit!!!
Here are the fist pages that I have completed with this kit:
I first took the awesome Coredinations Cardstock and put a template behind it and stated sanding to make the pattern for movement in my page and then outlined it with the chalk pencil. I also took some of the wire from the beads and made some wire hearts.
Here is a close-up:
Next, I took a picture of my scrapbooking table for some sort of challenge so I thought that I would scrap the picture with a whole lot of cut out flowers, bling and sequins!!!
And then here is my close-up:

0 comments: