Thursday, June 5, 2014

First one this month from Birds of a Feather!!!

Okay ...love love love this kit ....so awesome!!!!
Let me tell you how I really feel!!!
I just could not stop myself ...pulled some pictures that need to be scrapped and just started creating ....I usually try to use the kit in a different way to show you how versatile the kit is but these are hard pictures for me use and then kit just made it easy!!! Farmers Market, garden, flowers, vintage and anything pretty ...just to name a few ...
.
Here is a link to the kit:
Birds of a Feather

My friend called me and wanted me to cut out a bunch of keys for her daughters graduation party so I cut them out and put them in the cute jar and made some cute pinwheels and used the pearl posts from the spring berry clusters for the post of the pinwheels and added a little ribbon and twine from my stash to match her dorm room for next year ...she is going to pull these out for word of wisdom when she is at college from everyone at the graduation party!!!























This page I saw on Pinterest and so had to scraplift of this picture of my niece from the New Port Beach Farmers Market eating flavored honey!!!
HERE


 Close- up of the sun:


 Super easy sun to make ...used on of the strips off the bottom of the paper!!!
Loved the hanging lanterns in the open air market ...super cute...did a fun clustering down the middle of the page!!!

 And then here is the close-up!!!

Have fun creating with this kit because I sure did!!!

0 comments: