Thursday, May 8, 2014

BOAF May KiT!!!

I had fun playing with the pocket pages kit this month and the regular kit has fun pop's of colors ...lot of fun Simple Stories products and American Craft stuff ...so here is what I made!!!
Here is a link to the kit! 
http://birdsofafeatherkitco.com/catalog.htm 


I also ordered the extra cardstock because we do not have a scrapbook store near us any more so it was great that everything came in the box matched and was ready to go!!! So... I cut out green stars with the cardstock and made this cute tag to go on the page!!!

 I also used my friend Susan Stringfellow's sketch ...and here is a link:

 

And then this was one of the pages that I did for National scrapbooking day for a challenge!!!

 
 
And then I made a pocket page with the kit to try and finish off my 2013 Pocket Page album!!! 

0 comments: