Thursday, April 10, 2014

Altered and Washi Tape!!!

This kit is so "light and airy" ...such a great kit for everyday pictures and it is for sure on trend for the colors of the season!!! Here is a link to the kit ....
birds of a feather kit co. 
 First ...I made this cute little altered container that the washi tape add-on came in ...check it out right Here
 


I had fun with all the different washi tape ...check out the different techniques I did!!!
I took all the clear packaging and added different washi tape to them and then cut them with my die cuting machine ...fun fun fun!!!
 On the "Tower Time" page I cut out a journaling block with the washi tape and made pennants, flags, and a heart!!

 Close-up:

And then with this next page I took the fat roll washi tape and adhered it to white cardstock and when added a little white paint to the washi tape ...so fun!!!


















 And then here is the close-up of this page:
 

0 comments: