Monday, November 4, 2013

Fall Bucket List and Project Life Cards

I had fun making my own Fall Bucket List this year with some of my favorite things to do this time of year down here in Texas ...we really do not have a Fall ...like right now it is 85 degrees ...but we can do some fun activities in shorts!!!

Thanks for looking at my work!!!
Here is my Bucket List:
 Here are my Project Life cards ...I pulled out of my stash some plain cards and then used all my embellishments from the store and just started adding them to the cards!!


 

 



Products used:
Basic Grey Persimon
Everything Sugar Dots by Prima
Teresa Collins Enamel Dots Stationary
Teresa Collins Enamel Dots She Said
October Afternoon Travel Girl stickers
Glitz Finnely Whatnots die cuts
Studio Calico That a way chalkboard
Amy Tangerine Cut Up Porpoise alphabet

 Check the store out at right HERE

0 comments: