Wednesday, August 21, 2013

First Whimsical Twist page!!!

Kristin here and I had sooo much fun getting my first box from Whimsical Twist. I had ordered all this new product to play with ....the saddest part is that I just loved all her cute packaging!!!! So..... I added it to my page!!!!

I also wanted to show off all the wonderful paper that was in the October Afternoon Travel Girl Collection and all her fun embellishments that she has in the store!!! Here is a link to the store:
whimsical twist
 
I also used the packaging from the October Afternoon Tidbits, Doily that came around my candy buttons and the craft bag ....
I also used my friend Susan Stringfellow's sketch from http://www.sketchsavvy.blogspot.com/

Here is my page:


 
 And here are some close-ups:


 Thank for looking at my page!!!


0 comments: