Sunday, June 23, 2013

Scraptastic Angular Challenge!!!


I have been having fun doing the Scraptastic Challenges this month and this was last Thursday's challenge:
Here is a link also:
 http://www.scraptasticclub.com/blogs/scraptastic-club-blog/8144659-thursday-challenge-getting-angular

We'd love to see you try your hand at triangles this month.  You can come at it from any angle (pun fully intended).  If you aren't working with the Funky Town Kit, perhaps you have some old pieces of triangle shaped chip board, or you could cut some out of any patterned paper to scatter around the page, or use a mask, or even use the grouping of your elements to create a triangle...so many possibilities.  Can't wait to see what you come up with.

So much fun!!!! 


Here is my page:
I used some pictures from when me and the boys when down to the Houston Live stock Show and rodeo and played some games, rode some rides and saw some shows!!!


 
Thanks for looking!!!

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Really nice job Kristin. I especially love all your little clusters sprinkled around the page. Thanks so much for playing along with me this month.

Susan Stringfellow said...

love this! I really like that paper you chose for the background and those photos are awesome