Monday, October 8, 2012

2 more pages!!!

These colors are just so amazing ....they seem to go with everything ...I had a hard time picking what pictures to use on these pages!!!
This first one is of Snow White signing one of the autograph books at our Princess lunch on the California Adventure side of Disneyland ..I had fun with pattern paper as my background which I never do but I wanted to try something different and then added some fun punches to the vellum baggy ...with apples, mickey heads and hearts!!!





Then I had these random pictures of us from last spring break ( my hair was brown then ..not the most attractive!!) that needed to be scrapped!! I turned the base piece of blue paper backwards and then used the other piece of blue paper the correct way just to give it a different look and then cut butterfly wings and added them to my hidden journaling tags ...thanks for looking!!!






0 comments: