Sunday, August 29, 2010

My Star Swimmer!!!

I had fun this summer with my new camera taking pictures of Zane swimming ....I deleted some but it is just cool seeing the water coming off his body while he swims ...I did this challenge over at Scrap Fit where you need to use bling and then the mini challenge was to use the scraps and make a birthday card with it ...and this is what I made!!!
Here is a link to their blog scrapfit
I had fun with this page using the chalk mist on the black paper and then throwing a little purple paper on there from Pink Paislee ....thanks for looking!!!




Here is also the card and envelope that I made with the scraps:

7 comments:

Susan Stringfellow said...

oh sooo cool! I saw the star part at your house but I love it complete. The card is just awesome

Kelly B Rutherford said...

Love your LO and that card is fabulous!!! Thanks for working out with us at scrapFIT!!

norine said...

Love your layout Kirsten! And great way to use up your scraps on the card!! Thanks for playing with us at ScrapFit!!

Jenny said...

LOVE all the layering on that scrapbook page...awesome! And you got a great card to boot! Thanks for playing!

Dayna said...

Gorgeous LO and card!! Fabulous picture of your DS swimming, so fun!! Thanks for playing along at ScrapFIT!!

Laurajean said...

these both are fabulous girl...LOVing the stars CS on the layout, fab :)
Thanks for playin' along with us at ScrapFit!!

Mama Tuttle said...

Love the layout . . . but that card is fantastic!! Well done!