Friday, July 24, 2009

Kristin's Kit Workshop: Keri's Kickin' Tags

One more "Kickin'" way to use Keri's tags .....I have been looking at some of the trends in scrapbooking right now and it is putting bits & pieces of paper and embellishments around your pictures...so this is what I came up with .... This is what you need:July kitGlimmer MistFirst I pulled out Keri's tags and cut out the pear and the cherries ...and then cut the rest of the tags in 1/2...

Next, I flipped the pear & cherries over and used them as a mask on the top left hand corner of my page and sprayed Glimmer Mist to make a masking effect (sorry for the bad pictures but white on white does not photo well) ..






Then I wanted to anchor everything on the page so I added some trim to the top and bottom of my photo to the page and then placed my tags where I wanted them, then distressed them and adhered them down ...next I put the little pearls in the circles were the numbers were and added my title ...last I scrapped the edges of my layout and added some ink .....thanks for looking!!!!





0 comments: